Thursday, March 21, 2013

Basic Skincare Routine

I think basic skincare routine products are most important part of beauty. Healthy skin gives you more natural grow to your look and also helps to apply makeup easier and look beautiful.
 
Here are my skincare routine products: (Dermaesthetics USA) http://www.dermaestheticsusa.com/
 
 


Perfect Skin Eye Hydration
Use this after face wash (Morning & Night). Even tho this is eye product, I use it all over my face in thin layer to give extra hydration all over.  It's a gel type so it's very light and absorbs quickly.

 
 
Colorlite Plus (Brightens Naturally)
Use this after Perfect Skin Eye Hydration (Morning only). You may also use this at night.
The texture is every thick but when you apply to your face it actually applies every thin and absorbs quickly.
 
 
Essential Face Therapy with Vitamin E
Use this after Colorlite Plus (Morning only).  You may also use this at night.  It’s an oil drop but it won’t make your face oily at all.  I only use two drops and spread all over my face. 




Then I will wait about 5mins before I start applying my base makeup routine. (Review coming soon)
PS: don't forget face SUNSCREEN (most x 1000000 important)
My all time favorite sunscreen is Neutrogena face sunscreens
 
Vitamin A&E Moisture
  Use this after Perfect Skin Eye Hydration (Night Only).  You may also use this in the morning.  The texture is also every thick but when you apply to your face it actually applies every thin and absorbs quickly.  Since I'm using this as my night cream I will apply little thick layer unless I'm applying different product on top such as sleeping mask and etc. (I will do a separate review on my sleeping mask products)
 

I been using these products for little over two weeks now and I'm in love!!!!!  It was like love at first sight.  Never felt like that with other products. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment